National Institute of Malaria Research
NIMR: supporting national malaria control programme
Research Areas: Vector Viology and Control
Research Areas: Parasite Biology
Research areas: Molecular Biology and Genomics
Facilities: Central Instrumentation Facility
Falicilities: Centralized Insectory
Activities: Training to public health officials
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) is one of the research organization of the Indian Council of Medical Research engaged in basic, applied and operational resarch research with aims to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria in India . Read more
Scientists/Postdocs of National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR) have been awarded at 13th Conference on Vectors and Vector-Borne Diseases (CVVBD) (February 27- March 1, 2017) jointly organized by National Academy of Vector Borne Diseases (NAVBD) & Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN). The awardees list is mentioned below.
1. Nand Lal Kalra Award - Dr. B.N. Nagpal.
2. National Academy of Vector Borne Diseases Award (Clinical Aspects) - Dr. Anupkumar Anvikar.
3. National Academy of Vector Borne Diseases Award (Environmental aspects) - Dr. Alex Eapen
4. Best Oral Presentation - Dr. V.P. Ojha (3rd Prize)
5. Best Poster presentation (Research in Malaria, Leishmaniasis and Vector Biology) - Dr. Mritunjay Saxena (2nd Prize)
6. Best Poster presentation (Vector control & Management) - Dr. Lokesh Kori (2nd Prize)
Copyright ©2015, National Institute of Malaria Research